If you’re looking for infant care, the first step is to interview your prospective providers. Asking the right questions can help you find a great provider for your baby.
This article will help you ask the right questions to make sure you and your baby are in good hands.
- What are your policies regarding discipline?
2. What is your policy regarding spanking or any other form of physical discipline?
3. How do you address the needs of children who have special needs or developmental delays?
4. How do you handle medical emergencies and when should I contact you?
5. Do you have a backup plan in case of an emergency, such as a fire or flood?
6. Do you provide childcare on holidays?
7. How do you handle inclement weather?
8. What is your policy regarding sick children?
9. What is your policy regarding separation anxiety?
10. Do you have a list of references that I can contact?
Most of the time you will find that these questions are well thought out and answered in a satisfactory manner. It is not uncommon for a provider to respond with “We do whatever it takes to keep the children safe”.
In this case, you should probe a little deeper and ask for an example of how they handled a similar situation.
The answer you are looking for is specific and not just an answer like “We moved him away from the stairs” or “We talked with him about his behavior”.
If you do not feel comfortable with any of the answers, then it may be best to interview another provider.
Cudy is an online marketplace where you can find the best tutors to assist you in preparing for university entrance exams and improving your grades. The tutor will help you with any topic you’re having trouble with. Cudy also has tutors from the world’s best universities, so you don’t have to worry about their reliability.