Learning the English language will not be easy, especially if you do not have the opportunity to meet an English tutor in person. However, the Internet has become an excellent option for finding a private English tutor.
Therefore, this article will give you some tips on how to find a tutor who is good at teaching English.
What are the Benefits of ESL Private Tutoring?
The advantages of private English tutoring are many. Here are some of them:
1. Private English tutoring is relatively much more convenient than public ones. Usually, a public ESL tutor requires the student to come to their office or classroom.
The student will need to leave their house at the same time every day and travel a certain distance, which may not be suitable for everyone. Private English tutors will meet the student at their home or work, which means that they can do it when it is convenient for them.
2. Most private English tutors have a flexible schedule, which means that they can make classes whenever convenient. This makes private English tutoring very suitable for people who work at night or have other commitments during the day.
It also allows private English teachers to cater to the needs of different people in different ways, which makes it possible for them to help many people at once.
3. Most private English tutors are experts in their field and therefore able to teach things so that they are not taught in schools or colleges.
4. Most private English tutors can teach you at your own pace. They will answer your questions and provide you with the necessary explanations to learn more efficiently.
How do I Find a Good Private English Tutor?
If you want to find a good private English tutor, you must discover certified tutors. Here are some tips to find a certified private English tutor:
1. Look for an online profile of the tutor that you want to hire. This way, you can see his/her qualifications and get some references from other people who have hired him/her before.
You can also see what kind of services he/she offers and how much they cost, which will help you on deciding whether he/she is worth hiring.
2. When you contact him/her, you can ask him/her questions about his/her qualifications and experience. You can also ask him/her how long he/she has been working as a private English tutor.
3. If you are satisfied with the tutor, ask him/her for references from other people who have hired him/her before. You can also ask him/her to tell you the student who has been helped by him/her.
How Much Do Private Tutors Online Cost?
You should know how much to pay for private English tutoring before you decide to hire an online private tutor. This way, you will be able to get a good deal on your tuition fees and avoid paying too much for it.
Here are some tips on how much to pay for private English tutoring:
1. The cost of the private lesson will depend on the amount of time the student spend on them each week and the number of lessons they have each week. Therefore, the student must talk with their private tutor and discuss this issue with him or her.
2. Some private tutors will charge a flat rate for each lesson, while others will charge you by the hour. However, the average cost of a tutor in Singapore is around $15 to $130 per hour.
3. If you are interested in doing some other things with your private English tutor besides English lessons, you should discuss this issue with him/her and see what he/she can offer to help you learn more.
This way, you will be able to get the most out of your private English tutor’s services and achieve more in a shorter period.
4. You should also ask your private English tutor what is included in his/her fees, such as lesson preparation and certification, for you to use at other schools or colleges when you transfer from one school or college to another.
5. Some private English online tutors will provide you with an online test and then make sure that you are ready for the lessons after they are over. This way, you will be able to use the same materials used for their certification test, which means that you will not have to buy new materials.
6. Finally, if you want to find an excellent private English tutor, you must ask around before deciding. This way, you can get the best service at the lowest price.
Are There Any Free English Tutors Online?
There are many websites online that offer free foreign language teaching. However, it would be best if you were careful with these websites, as some of them may charge you after you have finished your English lesson.
Great service comes from a good deal. Take note that if you want a good quality English teacher, you should expect to pay for the quality they offer.
Join English classes, be fluent in English like native speakers, find the perfect tutor for you, improve your English skills and other language skills with Cudy. Join us!