Chinese language is one of the most popular languages in the world. It is the native language of China and Taiwan, and it is also spoken by numerous people in Singapore, Malaysia, some people in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan and South Korea.
The standard Chinese language is written in simplified Chinese characters that were introduced in mainland China since 1954. The use of traditional Chinese characters is still allowed in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau.
There are over 1 billion people who speak Chinese as their native language, and about 198.7 million people who use it as a second language.
There are many reasons why you might want to learn Chinese language. For example, you might want to read ancient Chinese literature or classic novels in the original language.
You might want to watch film in their original version without subtitles or you might simply want to know how to say “thank you” or “hello” in Chinese. Whatever your reason is, we will help you find the best way to learn Mandarin online for free or at low cost.
Where can I learn Mandarin Chinese online?
There are many resources and many ways that you can learn Mandarin online for free or at low cost. Here are some ways:
1. College classes
The most popular way is through taking classes offered by colleges and universities in your area. These classes usually have a very high level of instruction and require a lot of commitment from the students.
2. Online courses
There are also many online courses that you can take to learn Mandarin Chinese. These courses are offered by both private companies and public institutions.
You can find many useful Mandarin Chinese video resources on YouTube. You can find many useful phrases and expressions that you can use in your daily life through YouTube videos uploaded by native speakers, tutors, teachers and students.
There are many apps that you can download on your smartphone or tablet to learn Mandarin Chinese. Many of these apps are free, and some of them are paid.
5. Community websites
There are many online communities where you can find native speakers who will help you learn Mandarin Chinese. You can find many Chinese speakers and Chinese learners in different countries around the world from forums on Reddit, Quora, and other websites.
There are also many blogs that you can read to learn Mandarin Chinese. Many bloggers share their own experience in learning Chinese and many of them also offer valuable information that you can use to learn Chinese on your own.
You can also find many podcasts that you can listen to learn Mandarin Chinese. Spotify, YouTube, Apple Podcasts and many other platforms usually offer free podcasts.
7. Online tutors
If you are looking for a tutor to help you learn Mandarin Chinese, there are many companies and websites that provide this service. These companies usually offer different types of services, and you can choose the one that is most suitable for your needs.
How much does it cost to learn Mandarin Chinese online?
There are many ways that you can learn Mandarin Chinese online for free or at low cost. However, you can also find many online tutoring websites that offer private Chinese lessons for a fee.
Private lessons usually cost between $30 to $30 per hour. The price can vary depending on the location, and the tutor’s level of experience. The most experienced tutors usually charge more than beginners.
What are the benefits of learning Mandarin Chinese online?
There are many benefits that you can get from learning Mandarin Chinese online. Some of these benefits include:
1. It is flexible. You can learn whenever you want and wherever you want. There is no need to leave your home or office to attend classes.
2. You can learn Mandarin Chinese at your own pace. There is no need to commit to a certain number of classes each week or month. You can take as many classes as you want and you can stop taking them whenever you want.
3. You can choose your own tutor. You can choose a tutor who has the best teaching style for you and who has the most experience in teaching Mandarin Chinese online or in other forms of distance learning methods.
4. It is very affordable. You can learn Mandarin Chinese online for free or at low cost.
5. You can learn from native speakers. Most of the teachers who teach Mandarin Chinese online are native speakers of the language.
6. You can interact with other students and teachers online. You can learn from other students and teachers, and you can also share your own experience with them.
7. You can learn from a variety of resources. There are many resources that you can use to learn Mandarin Chinese online, such as video lessons, audio files, books and blogs.
8. It is a flexible way to prepare for exams such as the HSK (Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi).
Get private lessons, learn Chinese phrases, find the best Mandarin Chinese teacher personalized with your levels with Cudy. Browse tutor now!