Self-doubt is a common experience that everyone faces at some point in their lives.
By learning to identify the triggers of the problem. Then, you could identify it by mapping your problem or give them categorization. Consequently, you could see what is your really main problem.
Because problem are really subjective. The way we see the problem will help us to change our decision and perspective towards the problem resolution.
If you just keep thinking your problem day by day, its effect on your thinking, emotions and behaviour, you can learn to overcome it and fulfil your potential.
Start to move on from your problem and give it a new perspective. Thus, after you could find another side of view of the problem.
If you’re feeling stuck in your life, or simply want to achieve more, Five Steps to Overcoming Self-Doubt will show you how to:
- Recognise and overcome it in your thinking, emotions and behaviour
- Be empowered by what you already have, instead of focusing on what you don’t have
- Choose actions that are likely to lead to positive outcomes, rather than staying stuck
In Five Steps to Overcoming Self-Doubt, Dr. Jacqui O’Brien provides a 5-step framework for dealing with it:
1. Accept Your Feelings of Self-Doubt
2. Stop Blaming Yourself for Feeling Self-Doubt
3. See the Good in Yourself and Your Ability to Overcome Self-Doubt
4. Keep Moving Forward rather than going back
5. Get Back on Track When You Fall off the Wagon
Read similar article about If I’m struggling with my study schedule, what should I do? and other beneficial post on Cudy Blog page.
Cudy strives to assist students in achieving their academic objectives. When you register on Cudy as a student, you will be able to learn from the best tutors online. Based on your place, the course you're taking, and the subjects you need help with, you'll have the simplest time finding a tutor.